SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

Photo

FIRE BETTMAN T-Shirts!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 joepuckster

joepuckster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

FIRE BETTMAN T-Shirts and more at:

http://www.cafepress.com/fbettman

The little, arrogant weasel must go!!!

#2 Hullapalooza

Hullapalooza

Ambassador of Fun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

If I could fire him I would. He doesn't work for me though.

x78qXv2.gif

#3 winnipeg_fan

winnipeg_fan

Loser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Please explain to me why Bettman is a weasel. Do you realize what his position is? He does what the owners want.. it's not like he makes the decisions.

Bettman is the scapegoat for the Owners who want this lock-out to last.

#4 TrapperModano

TrapperModano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:47 AM

I would prefer a Fire Fehr t-shirt...

#5 BladeReturns

BladeReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Gary Bettman is the common denominator.

#6 stars75238

stars75238

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

I would get rid of them both. Though you know there are a number of players that are causing issues; Crosby for instance is causing a big problem and he's not even playing. With his concussions he could have a career ending soon plus he was called for diving a number of times his rookie year, not sure I would follow him if I was a player. Not only that, I think the players are wrong for wanting even more money, they are not the ones investing in the team and paying for the daily team costs. they already make millions and they want more. They are not taking the risk of investing their own money they should not get it; as for the injuries? They have been playing the sport for years and it just now dawned on them that they were playing a physical sport.

I am upset not so much for the season drifting away any more, was initially, now it is a of men acting like kids with our money. If the season gets canceled, it will in two weeks if nothing is signed I do not care any more. used to think the players were decent and most are, they just have some greedy SOBs representing them and they all look bad. CANCEL THE SEASON, who really gives a $%#^@ anymore.

Elite Troll
(Troll #1)

#7 ModanoTheBest

ModanoTheBest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

The players never wanted more money, they just wouldn't give up as much as the owners wanted them to. As I understand it, both sides agreed on a 50/50 split quite some time ago, so that's not even an issue anymore.
Posted Image

#8 BladeReturns

BladeReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

The issue is that the common denominator was intent on a lockout, got his lockout and as a result, the NHL is once again shutdown under his watch and staring a lost season right in the eyes yet again. While fans and others might not like it, I would say things are going according to the common denominator's divine plan. It doesn't have to make any sense to anyone.

#9 jamesrc

jamesrc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

I'm really surprised that this thread is still here. It's spam. I mean, granted, it's on-topic spam but it's still spam.

Nichushkinbanner2_zps868f1ccd.jpg
Signature by the magnificent BamD_Leprechaun!

#10 ChangingFate

ChangingFate

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 6,068 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Look at the board James...are you really surprised?

#11 Hullapalooza

Hullapalooza

Ambassador of Fun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Complain about it and they'll eventually delete it. Squeaky wheel get the grease, as they say.

x78qXv2.gif

#12 jamesrc

jamesrc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Complain about it and they'll eventually delete it. Squeaky wheel get the grease, as they say.

I wasn't complaining about the mods. They do an admirable job, especially given the fact that the Stars have abandoned the board. :)

Nichushkinbanner2_zps868f1ccd.jpg
Signature by the magnificent BamD_Leprechaun!

DallasStars.com is the official Web site of Dallas Stars, L.P.  The Stars name and logos are registered trademarks of the NHL and the Stars. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Dallas Stars, L.P. and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Corporate Partnerships | Contact Us | Code Of Conduct | Privacy Policy | AdChoices | Job Opportunities | NHL.com Terms of Use | Site Map | Find us on Google+