SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

Photo

Stars Web People Locked Out Too?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#41 skatinaway

skatinaway

Texian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'm not about imposing rules, but you underestimate how many people have left these boards because a) the Stars are terrible, B) it's always the same stupid crap on the boards and, c) no one fits in unless they've been annointed by the circle jerks.

because message boards - a. help pay the bills - c. solve life's probs - z. really fooking matter ... ?

:rolleyes:

#42 TheStarsFan

TheStarsFan

Devil's Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,936 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Am I the only one who finds it amusing when someone on a message board goes off the rails about other posters going off the rails?

#43 skatinaway

skatinaway

Texian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

no ... :lol: , Always been my problem w/ M4V and Dubs ...77 always appeared to me as Dubs 'lil wannabe loli-sucker, get the biggest 'kik outta him though - bastage is a smart one !!... and to answer Hulli I don't know you (TSF) "personally" But, in a virtual world I like you and your thoughts ... let's say you're the ying ...lol !!
As to pied I had to laugh 'bout the "annointed" .... dear lawd ... lol "all the world's a stage" ... !!

#44 Marty4Vezina

Marty4Vezina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,653 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

You both suck donkey nut sacks.

But hey, it's a habit and I know how hard those are to kick. So keep boring us with who's the most proficient at sucking. Why don't you start a thread so you can insult each other and leave the rest of us out of it. Oh yea. That's already been done. Lets just call this side "Anything But Getting Over It". Sounds pretty good.

Then don't read the thread. You know what you're gonna get if you go in there.

#45 bfds

bfds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,466 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

I'm not about imposing rules, but you underestimate how many people have left these boards because a) the Stars are terrible, B) it's always the same stupid crap on the boards and, c) no one fits in unless they've been annointed by the circle jerks.

lmao...I know I'm part of the "circle jerk" clan but sometimes the truth is just plain funny. lol

#46 EdTheEagle20

EdTheEagle20

Wise Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,495 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

Nvm

EdTheEagle20Banner2nd_zps353545dc.jpg
^^^Trunkins/Bam_D

37 never forgotten

#47 bfds

bfds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,466 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Nvm

Why not just say it...don't be a sissy Ed. I know I'm not easy to get along with, so it's cool. Don't hold back.

#48 EdTheEagle20

EdTheEagle20

Wise Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,495 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Lol no its not like that.

It's none of my business with these people, so I wont open my mouth.

EdTheEagle20Banner2nd_zps353545dc.jpg
^^^Trunkins/Bam_D

37 never forgotten

DallasStars.com is the official Web site of Dallas Stars, L.P.  The Stars name and logos are registered trademarks of the NHL and the Stars. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Dallas Stars, L.P. and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Corporate Partnerships | Contact Us | Code Of Conduct | Privacy Policy | AdChoices | Job Opportunities | NHL.com Terms of Use | Site Map | Find us on Google+